We continue to see families by scheduled appointments, with limited capacity and distanced seating.
As always, our primary concern is your health and safety! We continue to implement our protocols in order to keep both you and our staff safe during your visit. Please take a moment to read through these changes listed below.
COVID PREVENTION AND CARE IMPROVEMENTS
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we have always taken pride in not only meeting but exceeding the requirements from the CDC and OSHA. We want to continue to lead the charge in infection control and we want to do more than extra wiping of door handles, use of hospital grade disinfectants, frequent handwashing, and sanitizing rooms and equipment.
- All staff who were eligible for vaccination against COVID 19 have completed both administrations of the Moderna vaccine
- Our facility has serviced and upgraded our building HVAC system to include MERV level 13 filters with more than 12 air changes per hour
- Medical grade HEPA filters have been placed in the office with UV-C light for the filters.
- We are practicing aerosol reduction techniques with the use of rubber dams and intraoral suction devices
- We are using our Solea laser for as many procedures as possible which has been proven to have reduced aerosols when compared to our standard handpieces
- Toys, stuffed animals and magazines have been removed from the reception area and seating has been arranged to accommodate social distancing.
- Safety Shields have been installed for our reception area
- We have replaced our conventional dental masks with N95 masks for clinical team members, as well as wearing face shields.
- We have adjusted our schedule to see fewer children so as to accommodate social distancing
On the day of your appointment:
- Please have children brush their teeth and use the restroom at home before their appointment. We will ask older children to also rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash at the office before their appointment begins.
- We ask that ONE adult accompany patients to the office and remain in the reception area or outside during the appointment (Teens who drive may bring themselves as long as a parent has filled out and submitted the covid screening form online).
- Please call us to check in when you arrive and someone will come outside to get your child(children).
- Please wear your own facemask or covering in the office
- Each person entering the office will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer
- We will ask all patients and adults to clean their hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Please complete our digital health screening form for each child within 24 hours of their appointment: https://hipaa.jotform.com/201375507680051
- Please maintain social distancing while in the office
- We will issue your child a prize of their choice at the end of their visit if desired.